Customs Brokers, H.W. St. John & Company
Imagine only having to call one boutique customs brokers in order to clear your shipments nationwide. Freight Forwarders, H.W. St. John was founded in 1902 and is fully licensed, insured and C-TPAT certified. We can Remote File (RLF) formal (entry type 01) and informal (entry type 11) entries to anywhere in the United States other than where we are domiciled. It is no longer necessary to be located at the port of arrival to handle brokerage & customs clearance as long as you have a continuous bond which either meets or exceeds the national guidelines for bond sufficiency.
H.W. St. John's goal is simple, to be your first choice in selecting a U.S. customs brokerage to clear international freight entering into any port across the U.S. Strategically located at JFK International Airport. H.W. St. John is able to expedite your brokerage and port clearance through customs no matter where you are located through our personalized services. A full service brokerage, we will help you with all your cargo needs.
What are the regulations for importing gold coins, medals and bullion (Gold Customs Brokers)?
These items must be declared on Border Protection Declaration Form 6059B. Gold items that are coming from Cuba, Iran and Sudan are prohibited.
What are some of the things do we import and export?
H.W. St. John brings in a vast amount of products such as coffee, diamonds and more.
- Long Island based customs broker, H.W. St. John & Company, handles a majority of research and development commodities such as biological substances, perishables, pharmaceuticals and API materials.
- H.W. St. John representatives help guide the importer through the application process to apply for a Fish & Wildlife permits in order to import/export wildlife and wildlife products through designated ports.
- Licensed Customs Broker, located near the heart of JFK airport, helps importers to arrange clearance of personal effects and cars through the port of New York/New Jersey and its seaports.
- As a boutique broker located in New York, we provide comprehensive customs brokerage for all shipments that are entering into the United States through the Canadian Border as well as any port throughout the United States.
- We provide an array of services which incorporate freight forwarding, logistics, and regulatory compliance with government agencies.
- NY Customs Broker, H.W. St. John & Co., is a fully licensed broker that assists importers to abide by regulations, by filing the Importer Security Filing (ISF) 48 hours prior to the cargo being laden on board the vessel overseas.
- H.W. St. John’s staff offers comprehensive knowledge of FDA and USDA requirements which helps the importer navigate their freight through these other government agencies which can be complicated and challenging.
- A comprehensive and broad-range of freight forwarding and export services are also offered by customs brokers, H.W. St. John & Company.