What is exporting?
Exporting goods and services have changed a lot in the last 100 years but H.W. St.
John has grown with the industry. Our information technology systems are constantly upgraded to provide the most up to date environment. We digitally connect and file all necessary paperwork with US customs. Our experience in consolidations saves you the valuable shipping dollars. Hazardous goods have become highly regulated and without H.W. St. John’s experience, many shipments would be unnecessarily delayed or damaged. Make the right decision the first time by choosing the experience and expertise of H.W. St. John’s dedicated and knowledgeable export staff.
Export Services Available:
• Export Consolidations
• Warehousing & Storage
• Shippers Export Declarations
• Commerce License
• State Department Licenses
• Security Endorsements
• Hazardous Goods Certified Personnel
• Complete International Tracking
• Certificates of Origin
• Break Bulk Agent
• Letters of Credit
• Export Carnets
• Volume Reduction Rates Available
• Material Safety Data Sheet Verification
• Shippers Declaration for Dangerous Goods
• Automated Export System Charters
• Legalization of Documents